SOCIAL INFINITE is a leading co-development company in the field of mobile and computer games. Our specialists solve problems for prominent companies in the game industry every day.
We are engaged in the creation of the full cycle of game development: from designing the concept to publishing on the marketplaces.
The number of tasks is constantly growing, so we need a 2D Animator (Unity) to implement all the ideas of our customers.
Office / Remote work
Work to be done:
– creating 2D animations in Unity (character animation, skeleton animation, animation of interfaces and game objects);
– preparing characters for animation: helping an artist to cut or export animation.
– level: Middle, Middle+
– knowledge of the basic principles of animation;
– confidence in the use of Unity;
– salary based on your personal expectations;
– working on engaging projects in the game industry; we try to take the wishes of our employees into account by selecting projects preferable for them;
– flexible working hours (for those who like to sleep in the morning);
– official employment from the first days of work;
– a friendly team. We are one team! Got a problem? Let’s solve it together!
– close management relationships (you can always communicate directly with a manager of any level)
– we discuss salary expectations individually with each candidate;
– regular exchange of experience with colleagues, individual training and development plan;
– additional benefits and bonuses for those who stay with the team for a long time.
– if you want to work in the office, we will keep you warm, well-lighted, well-fed, and comfortable (we have no dress code and you can bring your favorite slippers)
Interested in our offer?
Please respond as soon as possible, we look forward to your email. We will be happy to answer all of your questions!
We are looking for enthusiasts who are ready to conquer the world of game development together with us, to bring something new and extraordinary to our projects.
We thank each applicant for responding to the vacancy and ask for understanding of the quality of feedback. If we have reviewed your resume and have not responded, it means that you probably do not meet our requirements. If we ask you clarifying questions or send you a test assignment, it means that we will provide you with the feedback, but it may take longer than you expect since the flow of candidates is very high.